[NHCOLL-L:963] Moving

Laurel Casjens casjens at umnh.utah.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:36:54 EST 2001

The Utah Museum of Natural History is contemplating a move in about 5 years,
and we want to start planning now.  We have the full complement of anthopology,
geology, paleontology, and biology collections, each of which will need
individual plans and procedures.

I would be very interested in hearing from museums that have made a move, (I
know there are a bunch of you out there).  I am most interested in planning:
from inventory to planning box types and packing materials.  Any help you can
offer would be most welcome.

Thanks

Laurel Casjens