[NHCOLL-L:1027] Job Listings for Upcoming ASC Meeting

Roberta Faul-Zeitler faulzeitler at ascoll.org
Wed May 2 10:39:39 EDT 2001

May 2, 2001

Dear Colleagues:

ASC's Annual Meeting (June 8-9 - Chicago) will feature a job board
throughout the second day of the conference. [We are meeting in the Sears
Tower on Day 1; and The Field Museum on Day. 2]

We encourage you to submit job ops, paid internships, and fellowship
listings to ASC that can be posted at the conference. There is NO CHARGE for
these listings.

We suggest writing up your listings as an MS Word document. Put one job
listing on each page of your document. Send it as an attachment to an email;
addressed to asc at ascoll.org. Be sure to include contact name, address and
deadline for the opening.

Our deadline to receive listings is June 1, 2001.

Please feel free to contact Stephanie Stuart at ASC if you have any
questions. Her email address is: ascweb!ascoll.org -- or phone (202)
835-9050.

Thanks for your participation.

Roberta Faul-Zeitler
Executive Director
Association of Systematics Collections
1725 K Street NW, Suite 601
Washington DC 20006
Tel. (202) 835-9050
FAX (202) 835-7334
Email: faulzeitler at ascoll.org
ASC is changing its name to the Natural Science Collections Alliance in
Spring 2001.