[NHCOLL-L:1694] Re: Carolyn Rose

Sally Shelton Shelton.Sally at NMNH.SI.EDU
Fri Aug 30 09:38:45 EDT 2002

>>> Ross Simons 9:37:43 AM Friday, August 30, 2002 >>>
It is with great sadness that I inform the Museum Community that Carolyn
Rose, former Chair of the Department of Anthropology, passed away peacefully
at The Washington Home at midnight, Thursday August 29, 2002. Her husband
David Von Endt, her daughter Elizabeth and several friends were at her
bedside. Carolyn's dedication to the Museum and her department were
unmatched. We as her friends and colleagues will miss her positive presence
dearly.

Plans for a memorial service will be announced at a later date.