[NHCOLL-L:1793] Re: Liquid nitrogen field collections and materials used

Gordon Jarrell fnghj at uaf.edu
Wed Dec 11 13:16:15 EST 2002

For tubes, we're about to start experimenting with a wrap-around barcode
label.  The vial label is practically indestructable because it's mostly
transparent and wraps over itself.  It will be a two-part label, each
part with identical barcoded dumb number.  Put the wrap-around part on
the tube, put the "stub" on the data sheet.

Contact me off-list you want more details.

G.

--
Gordon H. Jarrell, Ph.D
Coordinator Alaska Frozen Tissue Collection