[NHCOLL-L:1414] Re: Cardboard boxes

Alan Fryday fryday at msu.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:47:28 EST 2002

East Side Packaging in Detroit will make up any size and shape of box you
need.  Just send a flattened top and bottom of the ones you need to:

Bob Watcher
East Side Packaging
211 Lewiston Rd
Grosse Pointe Farms
Detroit, MI  48236

Phone: 313-343-0504

While we're on the subject of specimen boxes. In the UK we use flat boxes,
3 x 4 x 1/2 inch deep to store small, flat botanical specimens (bryophytes
and lichens). These fit nicely into a bryophyte packet, which can then be
mounted on a standard herbarium sheet. I have been unable to find a source
of these in North America. If anyone knows of one, I would be extremely
grateful.

Alan

Dr Alan Fryday
Herbarium (MSC)