[NHCOLL-L:1449] Virus Alert

Roberta Faul-Zeitler faulzeitler at nscalliance.org
Thu Jan 31 10:05:21 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues:

I received an NHCOLL posting today for Phylum: Poaceae that was identified
as having a virus. Please note !!

We have discussed before how to reduce this problem. Since I deleted this
email without opening it at all -- my usual practice now for anything that
has an alert -- I don't know whather it was an attachment or not that
generated the alert.

Once again, I would ask all subscribers and posters of this joint SPNHC/NSC
list NOT to attach anything to your email.

Thanks. Bobbie

Roberta Faul-Zeitler
Executive Director
Natural Science Collections Alliance
1725 K Street NW, Suite 601
Washington DC 20006
Tel. (202) 835-9050
FAX (202) 835-7334
Email: faulzeitler at nscalliance.org
Formerly the Association of Systematics Collections