[NHCOLL-L:1523] Permitting Panel NSC Alliance Meeting

Roberta Faul-Zeitler faulzeitler at nscalliance.org
Fri Mar 8 16:41:58 EST 2002

March 8, 2002

Dear NHCOLL Subscriber:

We would like to invite your response to this posting.

As mentioned earlier on the NHCOLL listserv, the NSC Alliance will feature a
four-hour program on permitting as part of the upcoming Annual Meeting at
the Smithsonian (Friday, June 8 for the workshop) that will include a
presentation followed by more than two hours of informal time for delegates
to meet one-on-one with representatives from five federal agencies involved
in permitting: State Department, APHIS, National Park Service, NOAA, and US
Fish & Wildlife Service.

Our co-chairs would like to know what areas you would like to focus on, and
any particular questions (broad or specific) you would like to see addressed
through this session.

The working group for this session will be getting together within the next
10 days to plan out the content of the session.

Please feel free to respond to me or to Karen Kajiwara on our staff (she's
at: admin at nscalliance.org).

Thanks for your help ! Bobbie

Roberta Faul-Zeitler
Executive Director
Natural Science Collections Alliance
1725 K Street NW, Suite 601
Washington DC 20006
Tel. (202) 835-9050
FAX (202) 835-7334
Email: faulzeitler at nscalliance.org
Formerly the Association of Systematics Collections