[NHCOLL-L:1775] RE: possible address book virus

Charles Pettitt c.pettitt at man.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 15:35:11 EST 2002

This is a bit late, perhaps (my machine crashed comprehensively
about three weeks ago, and has taken till now to get going again).
But this 'virus warning' was sent to the list, and I don't think was
responded to (if it was and I missed it, my apologies). Anyway, I
asked my 'virus guru' about it and here is his reassuring reply.

Bill Pettitt.

Send reply to:  	<d.budd at man.ac.uk>