[NHCOLL-L:1808] Tobacco Twist and Cotton Boll/Leaf

Jane MacKnight JMacKnight at cincymuseum.org
Mon Jan 13 11:35:52 EST 2003

Our exhibit designer has asked me to help him find a twist of tobacco and a boll of cotton or a branch/leaf.  Does anyone know where we could borrow (March - Sept 2003) or purchase?  Both are needed for a Civil War exhibit that we are doing.  Many thanks, Jane

Jane MacKnight
Registrar
Cincinnati Museum Center
T. 513/287-7092
F. 513/455-7169

Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal is a community treasure, hosting 1.4 million visitors, 145,000 school children and over 700 community events annually. Originally built in 1933 as the Union Terminal train station, the building is a national historic landmark and was renovated and reopened as Cincinnati Museum Center in 1990. For more information, call (513) 287-7000 or 1-800-733-2077 or visit www.cincymuseum.org.