[NHCOLL-L:1814] The Geological Curators Group

Giles Miller G.Miller at nhm.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 13:23:53 EST 2003

Dear all,

This is a message to invite you to join the Geological Curators Group of
the Geological Society of London. For a small fee you can receive three
copies of our newsletter "Coprolite" and two copies of our journal "The
Geological Curator". The group also organise meetings, study visits and
seminars throughout the year. For more information then please see our
website at www.geocurators.org.

If you would like to subscribe and you live in the UK I would like to
encourage you to take out a standing order as this saves a great deal of
time and hassle. I'll gladly send you an application form to set this up.
If you prefer to pay by cheque then please send me one for 12 pounds made
payable to "The Geological Curators Group".

Overseas subscriptions can now be accepted in USD. Cheques for 23 USD
should be made payable to "The Geological Curators Group" and sent to
Tiffany Adrain, Dept of Geoscience, The University of Iowa, 121 Trowbridge
Hall, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA. We can also accept Euros by Eurocheque also
made payable to the GCG for the amount of 23 Euros.

All the best,

Giles Miller
Secretary
Geological Curators Group
Dr C. Giles Miller           Tel: +44 (0)207 942 5415
Department of Palaeontology  Fax: +44 (0)207 942 5546
The Natural History Museum   Internet:    G.Miller at nhm.ac.uk
Cromwell Road
LONDON SW7 5BD
Home Page:   http://www.nhm.ac.uk/palaeontology/micro/gm/gm.html