[NHCOLL-L:2388] Submissions for the September edition of the SPNHC newsletter

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Tue Aug 3 12:18:22 EDT 2004

Hi all

Just another reminder for those who wish to submit articles for the September edition of the SPNHC newsletter to please get them to me ASAP.  The deadline for submissions has come and gone but I will still be accepting articles for another week or so for inclusion.

I would be particularly interested in a candid article on the highlights of the SPNHC 2004 meeting in New York - with pictures if possible.  Anyone interested in putting together such an article?  If so please contact me for more information and guidelines or simply send me something for review.

Thanks

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA