[NHCOLL-L:2399] tiger moth specimens sought

Dennis Paulson dpaulson at ups.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:59:04 EDT 2004

A colleague of mine in the UK sent me this. If there is anyone out
there with specimens of Arctia caja who would be willing to furnish
them (or parts thereof) for this study, I'm sure it would be greatly
appreciated. You can write him directly:

Kelvin Conrad
kelvin.conrad at bbsrc.ac.uk

Thanks.

--
Dennis Paulson, Director                           phone 253-879-3798
Slater Museum of Natural History                 fax 253-879-3352