[NHCOLL-L:2698] Re: Fw: Rapidoliner discontinued!

H.J. Walker hjwalker at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 15 14:34:43 EDT 2005

We have been using Uni-ball DELUXE pens (Sanford) in our fish
collection for a number of years with labels in both isopropanol and
ethanol (and formaldehyde).
Cheers,   H.J.

--
H.J. Walker, Jr.
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
USA             hjwalker at ucsd.edu
phone:858-534-2199   fax:858-534-5306

FedEx, UPS, DHL:
8675 Discovery Way, 224 Vaughan Hall

SIO Marine Vertebrates Collection website:
http://collections.ucsd.edu/mv/