[NHCOLL-L:2859] archival printing

Tamar Danufsky td6 at humboldt.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:22:53 EDT 2005

All,

I am looking for a printer to use to print out our specimen catalog,
currently written by hand.  The only printers I've found that claim
to print archival quality are color printers.
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced black and white printer for
archival printing?  Alternatively, is it possible to add archival quality
ink to a standard inkjet printer cartridge?  I remember hearing years ago
about adding your own ink to printer cartridges to save money.

any advice appreciated,
Tamar
Tamar Danufsky
Museum Curator and