[NHCOLL-L:2808] How to offer to help hurricane damaged museums

Beth Merritt bmerritt at aam-us.org
Thu Sep 1 12:44:32 EDT 2005

AAM has posted on its web site, www.aam-us.org, information on which
groups are coordinating what sorts of disaster relief for
hurricane-damaged museums. Most recently, we have added the information
that the Southeastern Museums Conference is coordinating offers for use
of space or equipment, donate salvage supplies, or volunteer labor for
salvage and recovery. If you can contribute these kinds of help, contact
Richard Waterhouse, SEMC executive director, at 404-378-3153 or
director at SEMCDirect.net.

AAM continues to add updates to our site on news from affected museums.
If you post to the RC-AAM or NH-Coll Listserve, we will pick it up
there, or you can email news directly to Janet Vaughan at
jvaughan at aam-us.org.

Thank you very much

Elizabeth Merritt
Director, Museum Advancement & Excellence
AAM Staff Liaison to the RC-AAM
RC-AAM Liaision to SPNHC
American Association of Museums
1575 Eye Street N.W., Suite 400