[NHCOLL-L:2810] Amherst College Museum Fish exhibit

Steven Sauter sasauter at amherst.edu
Wed Sep 7 11:50:10 EDT 2005

We are designing a fossil fish exhibit for  our new Museum of Natural
History. We would like to obtain some agnathans (particularly
hagfish, lampreys, or their ancestors) and some placoderms
(arthrodires and petalichthyids). Our collections are inadequate for
this.

We prefer to purchase actual fossils but will consider replicas for
sale, or specimens for long-term loan. If you can point me in any
direction I would be most grateful.

Steve Sauter
Coordinator of Education
Amherst College Museum of Natural History
Amherst College
http://www.amherst.edu/~pratt

Director
Bassett Planetarium