[NHCOLL-L:2831] Re: Vapona Stips for Entomology Collections

ALBE, Monica Jane mjaskel at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 20 18:39:12 EDT 2005

Dear All,

There is a nice review of Vapona Strips (Dichlorvos) in the National Parks Service's Museum
Management Program Publication "Conserve O Gram".  Here's the website with all of the Conserve O
Grams -- quite a few of them have useful info.
http://www.cr.nps.gov/museum/publications/conserveogram/cons_toc.html

-Monica Albe

Preparator
Museum of Vertebrate Zoology