[NHCOLL-L:3087] SPNHC 2006 - Albuquerque

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Thu Jun 1 17:59:46 EDT 2006

Hi all

I am going to put my plea out real early this year (while it is still fresh in everyone's mind) in the hopes of snagging someone to write a piece on SPNHC 2006 in Albuquerque for the SPNHC newsletter due out in September.  The deadline for submissions is August 1st and so if anyone is interested, or alternatively would be willing, to write a short (1000 words or less) piece for the newsletter on the comings and goings of the meeting, both formal and informal, I would be most grateful.  Also, if anyone has any images that they took that are informative and "bribe worthy" that could be used in conjunction with the piece, please send them to me.

Thanks

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA