[NHCOLL-L:3100] RE: ~Re: Disposal of Fluid-Preserved Specimens

Shirley Albright Shirley.Albright at SOS.STATE.NJ.US
Mon Jun 5 15:40:04 EDT 2006

Many of you have raised the possibility of transferring the
fluid-preserved specimens to another institution.   I've been told the
objects have no data or identifications attached with them, making them
of rather limited scientific value.....although I suppose if an extinct
species were included, it probably would be worth saving in any
circumstance.

I'll certainly pass on the comment, and let them decide what course they
wish to pursue.