[NHCOLL-L:3483] RE: Research collections being used for artistic purposes?

CAHawks at aol.com CAHawks at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 08:11:49 EDT 2007

I'm with you, John. Collections that are not used really do become
"useless."

Collections use becomes abuse only when collections caretakers don't take
their responsibilities seriously. If collections staff do as you have done, then
 the result is yet another demonstration of the incredible utility of the
materials we hold in trust.

Cathy

In a message dated 7/3/2007 12:16:02 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,