[NHCOLL-L:3495] SPNHC newsletter - deadline for submissions

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Thu Jul 19 10:02:35 EDT 2007

Hi all

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for submissions for the September edition of the SPNHC newsletter is the 1st of August.  I would encourage any interested parties with natural history collection information to share, to submit materials for consideration before the deadline.

The SPNHC Newsletter (ISSN 1071-2887) is published twice a year, March and September, by the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections. Articles dealing with subjects of interest to Natural History Collection Managers (maximum of 1000 words) are welcomed, as well as any news items, announcements or notes.  Due to limited available space we cannot guarantee that all submissions will be used in the next issue.

Submissions can be made either by email (preferred) or regular mail to the contact information below.

Thanks

Andy Bentley

   A  :           A  :           A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
   V              V              V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA