[NHCOLL-L:3476] RE: Fwd: Re: [AVECOL-L] nobody knows?

Moore, Simon simon.moore at hants.gov.uk
Tue Jun 26 09:11:24 EDT 2007

Hello,

Firstly, have you tried rubbing in some Bollmann compound?  If you have not heard of it, let me know and I will supply further details.

Secondly I use a 5% aqueous warmed solution of Decon-90 to rehydrate dried out formalin fixed specimens and it works well.  I realise that this is not quite the same situation but it might just work.

Sorry not to be more definite.

With all good wishes,
Simon Moore, MIScT, FLS, ACR,
Senior Conservator of Natural Sciences.