[NHCOLL-L:3477] University of Michigan Herbarium - new telephone numbers

Rabeler, Richard rabeler at umich.edu
Fri Jun 29 18:01:32 EDT 2007

Colleagues:

Please excuse the cross-postings, but we would like to spread the
word....

The telephone system at The University of Michigan Herbarium was just
upgraded and, as part of the change, several numbers have changed:

We have a new main number - 734-615-6200

We have a new FAX number   - 734-998-0038

Three members of our staff have received new numbers:

Paul Berry - 734-647-3689

Inigo Granzow de la Cerda - 734-936-9948

                                Rich Rabeler - 734-764-2407

Thanks for changing any records which you are maintaining which contain
our contact info.

Sincerely,

Rich Rabeler, MICH