[NHCOLL-L:4417] RE: FW: Re: Lids for glass jars

Andrew Cabrinovic a.cabrinovic at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Jul 31 09:02:02 EDT 2009

Hi Andy,

I do understand your situation but I don't think you'll find the price difference quite as great as you think.  Dixon have been recently producing a new range of jars which are significantly cheaper than before ; anyway, I have forwarded them your comments and they may wish to provide further information on their glassware.

Best regards,

Andrew.