[NHCOLL-L:4341] RE: museum glass jars

Moore, Simon simon.moore at hants.gov.uk
Mon Jun 8 08:02:50 EDT 2009

Hi Maria,

The only one that I know of is Dixon in the UK and have taken the
liberty of forwarding your message.

Their website is: www.dixonglass.co.uk

With all good wishes,
Simon Moore, MIScT, FLS, ACR,
Senior Conservator of Natural Sciences.
Hampshire County Council,
Department of Culture, Communities and Rural Affairs,
Museums & Archives Service,
Chilcomb House, Chilcomb Lane,
Winchester SO23 8RD. UK.
Internal  8 327 6737