[NHCOLL-L:4918] surplus oversized glass jars

Cindy A Ramotnik ramotnik at unm.edu
Mon Aug 2 15:50:53 EDT 2010

We have about 35 surplus oversized glass jars (2 sizes;
see photo) that we no longer need. The jars previously
contained fishes stored in ethanol. Although the jars have
been washed they are not suitable for personal use. I'd
prefer to find a good "museum home" for them before I have
to toss in a recycle bin. If you can cover the shipping
and packing costs, I'm willing to pack them up and ship
them. Or you're welcome to come by and pick them up. Call
or write offlist if you have any questions.

Cindy

Cindy Ramotnik
U.S. Geological Survey
Department of Biology