[NHCOLL-L:4878] advice on shippers

Rachael Perkins Arenstein rachael at AMArtConservation.com
Mon Jul 19 12:39:59 EDT 2010

A (domestic) client from the Southeast is planning on shipping a piece of
ethnographic art to our studio in the New York area.  We will be giving
information on proper packing but I was hoping to receive some feedback from
the list on which shipping company to use.  But I was wondering if people
had preferences for either United States Postal Service, FedEx or UPS.  The
recent thread on the NHCOLL list would seem to rule out DHL.  The piece is
approximately 16 inches long and not very heavy.  It would need to be
shipped in the fastest means possible and with insurance.

Thank you,

Rachael

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

Art Conservation, Preservation & Collection Management

rachael at AMArtConservation.com

www.AMArtConservation.com

917-796-1764