[NHCOLL-L:4882] RE: Don't use DHL to ship

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Mon Jul 19 16:09:53 EDT 2010

Hi all

I emailed my contact at DHL (from our dangerous goods round table in Oklahoma) and received the below response.  I thought it would be of interest to share this information - specifically the channels of contact for any issues that you may have.

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7593
USA