[NHCOLL-L:5067] handling guide for entomology collections

Janet Gillette jgillette at MNA.mus.az.us
Mon Nov 8 12:30:40 EST 2010

Hi All:

The Museum of Northern Arizona (MNA) is planning to develop a handling guide
for entomology collections.  We've completed these types of guides for our
anthro, paleo, herbarium, and fluid preserved vertebrate collections and
would like to do the same for insects.  Does anyone know of references on the
topic?  Also, I'd be grateful to anyone willing to share copies of their
entomology handling guides.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

Always,

Janet

Janet Whitmore Gillette

Assoc. Collection Manager, Natural Science

Museum of Northern Arizona

3101 N. Fort Valle y Road

Flagstaff, AZ  86001

(928) 774-5211 ext 265