[NHCOLL-L:5105] Re: Glass boxes for display of C&S specimens

CAHawks at aol.com CAHawks at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 13:20:16 EST 2010

Hi Andy

John Simmons and I worked on a project for the Museum of Science and
Industry in which we used newly designed borosilicate containers for
fluid-preserved specimens. For information on the design and fabricator, contact
Margaret Schlesinger at MSI.

_Margaret.Schlesinger at msichicago.org_ (mailto:Margaret.Sch
lesinger at msichicago.org)

Cathy

n a message dated 11/29/2010 12:35:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,