[NHCOLL-L:5369] SPNHC 2011 need roommate(s)

Salcedo, Norma Juliana SalcedoN at cofc.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:59:46 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I imagine everyone has arrangements for the SPNHC meeting 2011. I am sorry to bother you all with my request, but my budget does not allow me to stay in a room by myself. I am particularly interested on sharing a room with students as the occupancy at the conference Hotel is for up to four people.

I will greatly appreciate if you can help me identify students that will be willing to share a room with me. I need to make arrangements for the nights of the 24, 25, and 26th of May 2011.

You can send me any information to my e-mail (not to the list): salcedon at cofc.edu

Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to meting you all!

Sincerely,

Norma Salcedo

Norma J. Salcedo, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Phone: (843) 953-8080
College of Charleston, Department of Biology
Rita Hollings Science Center, Room 233
58 Coming Street
Charleston, SC 29401