[NHCOLL-L:5381] RE: [Preplist] Quarry maps?

Art Chadwick chadwick at swau.edu
Thu Apr 21 10:26:50 EDT 2011

Our quarry maps are all online at http://fossil.swau.edu<http://fossil.swau.edu/>.  You can view them by clicking the "map" button in upper left for any particular bone.  Best to start at numbers higher than 7000. This will also permit you to see where any particular bone was found in the quarry. To find different quarries, you can choose "Quarry" from the dropdown list for "add column"