[NHCOLL-L:5384] collection manager position, VPL

Matthew Brown matthewbrown at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 22 12:20:14 EDT 2011

Reposting- Application deadline is May 19th, 2011.

I'll be at the Conference on Fossil Resources and the Fossil Preparation and Collections Symposium in Kemmerer, WY next week if you have any questions, or you can send an email to me or Lab Director Tim Rowe at rowe at mail.utexas.edu.

> Hi All –
>
> The University of Texas is seeking a full time professional vertebrate collections manager, to manage the fossil and Recent osteological collections of the Texas Natural Science Center's Vertebrate Paleontology Lab, and to contribute to the Jackson School's graduate program in paleontology and its undergraduate paleontology courses.
>
> More information on the position is available on line at:
> http://utdirect.utexas.edu/pnjobs/pnjobsvw.WBX?job_nbr=11-02-15-01-4210
>
> Please pass this on.  I’ll be happy to answer any questions off-list.
>
> Tim Rowe

Matthew A. Brown
Chief Preparator
Vertebrate Paleontology Laboratory