[NHCOLL-L:5600] FW: Rehydration of a sea anemone

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:28:36 EDT 2011

Hi all

A question from someone not on this list about relaxing sea anemones for dissection.  Please respond directly to him with any help you may have.

Thanks

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V
 Andy Bentley
 Ichthyology Collection Manager
 University of Kansas
 Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Institute
 Dyche Hall
 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
 Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
 USA