[NHCOLL-L:5479] Vet inspection Europe / official statement from SANCO

Dirk Neumann Dirk.Neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Tue Jun 7 07:02:31 EDT 2011

Dear all,

this morning received a frist informal statement from the European
Directorate General for Health and Consumer Affairs (SANCO) regarding
our priority petition on import related problems with border inspection
/ vet checks. Tenor:

As none of the member states reports problems to SANCO, there are no
problems (see bleow).

For our further communications with SANCO, I would highly appreciate PDF
copies of any RECENT incidents you may have filed and  which you would
share adn that I could use for our ongoing discussions with SANCO.

Thanks a lot for your help & support!

Dirk

*************

"Dear Sir,

We presented your problem to experts from Member States participated the
working group on 11 March 2011. After that event we haven't received any
information on possible problems from Member States. We suggested to
Member States experts to understand your items as research material
under our rules on research and diagnostic material.

I will reply to you soon also in written form. "

--
Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Labor
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Lab
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/