[NHCOLL-L:5711] drum cap

Karen Morton Kmorton at natureandscience.org
Mon Oct 31 15:50:45 EDT 2011

Happy Halloween Listers!

I am a first-time purchaser of Isopropanol for our wet collection.  We just received two 25L drums and we can't figure out how to get them open.  The distributor had to call around but eventually suggested a bung wrench, however everything I have found on-line indicates that the bung wrench is for a different type of closure.  I have attached two photos of the drum and I am hoping someone out there knows what I need and where I can find it!

Thanks for your help.
KAREN MORTON
Collections Manager | Museum of Nature & Science
p 972.201.0595 | kmorton at natureandscience.org<mailto:kmorton at natureandscience.org>

3535 Grand Avenue in Fair Park | P.O. Box 151469 | Dallas Texas 75315
p 214.428.5555 | f 214.428.4356 | www.natureandscience.org<http://www.natureandscience.org/>

facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dallas-TX/Museum-of-Nature-Science/98375436228?ref=ss>  |  twitter<http://twitter.com/dallasmns>  |  flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mnsdallas/>  |  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/MNSDallas> |  Become an MNS member today<https://emuseum.natureandscience.org/Membership.aspx>.