[Nhcoll-l] Fungi models

Kate Charlotte Pocklington dbskcp at nus.edu.sg
Sun Jun 17 22:28:11 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Just a quick message to say thank you all for your responses, so many!

Thanks again,

Kate

Kate Pocklington
Conservator
Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research (RMBR) :: National University of Singapore :: Department of Biological Sciences :: 6 Science Drive 2, #03-01, Singapore 117546.
(+65) 6516 8259
http://rmbr.nus.edu.sg