[NHCOLL-L:725] mounting seal skeletons

Paul Webb pmw at alpha.rwu.edu
Mon May 7 01:31:27 EDT 2012

Listmembers,
I have 2 small (<1m) seal skeletons that I have been asked to assemble and
mount for a local nature center. However, I haven't done this before, and I
would be interested in suggestions for the best way to mount and preserve
them. The bones are clean, but a few are broken, so any suggestions as to
adhesives to repair broken bones, adhesives to hold the whole thing
together, and wire etc. to hold it all in position would be greatly
appreciated.
I am not subscribed to this list, so please send any comments directly to
me.
Thank you
Paul Webb

Paul M. Webb, Ph.D.