[Nhcoll-l] The Dangerous Museum

Steve Halford halford at sfu.ca
Thu Dec 12 00:13:35 EST 2013

Shortly after I slashed through the scent glands of my first skunk specimen
(having spent the previous half-hour cautiously castrating him) my boss
rushed into my preproom claiming "You're poisoning all of us!" and threw
the specimen into the courtyard -- where it happened to land on the main
air intake of the *entire* Science wing of the University...

Steve Halford (halford at sfu.ca)
Museum Technician (Retired)
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University