[Nhcoll-l] SPNHC registration page is live again

Shelton, Sally Y. Sally.Shelton at sdsmt.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:50:49 EDT 2013

Hi, Anita,
The registration link is at the end of the list of rates for participants and before the list of vendor categories. I'll bold the link for better visibility, but I just checked and it is working. Sorry for the confusion.

Sally Y. Shelton, Associate Director
Museum of Geology and Paleontology Research Laboratory
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 E. St. Joseph
Rapid City, SD   57701
Sally.Shelton at sdsmt.edu
605.394.2487

I'm having trouble apparantly with my browser as no link for registration for general attendees is showing up at http://cfrspnhc2013.com/registration-information.html.   I see the link for vendor registration but the general registration link on this page is not visible on my browser.  Will there be a snail mail posting with registration forms?
Thanks,
Anita

Registration for the SPNHC meeting is now live. We thank everyone for your patience during the unavoidable delay caused by the impacts of sequestration and travel restrictions.

The live registration page  for both participants and vendors can be found at http://cfrspnhc2013.com/registration-information.html.

The home page is still http://cfrspnhc2013.com/index.html.

More information will be posted soon.

Sally Y. Shelton, Associate Director
Museum of Geology and Paleontology Research Laboratory
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
501 E. St. Joseph
Rapid City, SD   57701
Sally.Shelton at sdsmt.edu<mailto:Sally.Shelton at sdsmt.edu>
605.394.2487<tel:605.394.2487>