[Nhcoll-l] Early Life History of Marine Fishes Course 2013

Nalani K. Schnell nschnell at vims.edu
Sun Mar 17 05:10:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Sarah Huber from VIMS was so kind to provide me with this listserve and mentioned that there might be interest in the larval fish course. Attached is an announcement and description of the Early Life History of Marine Fishes Course (VIMS/W&M MSCI 657, UMD MEES 698) that is scheduled to be taught from June 10 - June 28, 2013. This course is a 3 credits graduate course in larval fish identification and ecology and will be taught by Prof. Edward D. Houde (University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science) and Dr. Nalani Schnell; Guest lecturers include Dr. Troy Tuckey (College of William and Mary), Dr. G. David Johnson (NMNH, Smithsonian Institution), Prof. John E. Graves (College of William and Mary), and Dr. Jan McDowell (College of William and Mary). If interested, please communicate with me and apply through our website: http://web.vims.edu/adv/657/index.html

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Nalani