[Nhcoll-l] Fwd: 1:30 Tyrannosaurus rex Model

Steve Halford halford at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 28 14:06:31 EDT 2013

You should get some good feedback if you posed the same question to
Sciart-l, the discussion list for natural science illustration- <
SCIART-L at listserv.unl.edu>.

(NB: you can't post pictures directly to Sciart-L -- put pictures on line
and provide a link)

Steve.

Steve Halford (halford at sfu.ca)
Museum Technician
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, B.C. Canada               Phone
V5A 1S6                                  778-782-3461