[Nhcoll-l] specimen tanks

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:54:39 EDT 2014

Richard

Attached is information from the two suppliers we have used in the past.  They are both very similar in construction and "hardiness".

The only other reliable option that I am aware of are the polycarbonate pails sold by University Products - http://www.universityproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=165.  However, these do not seal very well and will require some additional mechanism to prevent evaporation over the long term.

Hope that helps

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>