[Nhcoll-l] (Re)affirming the specimen gold standard -- Kevin Winker's rebuttal to Minteer et al. opinion piece in Science

Jay R Cordeiro Jay.Cordeiro at umb.edu
Tue Apr 22 21:32:16 EDT 2014

This post appeared in the History of Natural History listserv and will be of interest to SPNHC and NHCOLL subscribers.

Best,
Jay

Jay Cordeiro
Northeast Natural History & Supply-
“for wholesale sales of museum quality archival storage trays as well as provider of new, used, and antiquarian natural history books for the discriminating customer”

Middleboro, MA USA
unionid at comcast.net