[Nhcoll-l] 2"x3" zipper polyethylene bags

Amber King aking at naturemuseum.org
Wed Mar 5 13:14:27 EST 2014

Gaylord has them as well.

http://www.gaylord.com/adblock.asp?abid=2573&search_by=desc&search_for=z
ip%20lock%20bags&mpc=WW

Amber

From: nhcoll-l-bounces at mailman.yale.edu
[mailto:nhcoll-l-bounces at mailman.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Opitz, Cindy
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 11:51 AM
To: nhcoll-l at mailman.yale.edu
Subject: [Nhcoll-l] 2"x3" zipper polyethylene bags

Does anyone have a good source for 2"x3" zipper polyethylene bags? We
have gotten ours from the Associated Bag Company in the past, but our
last shipment has spot welds on each side of the opening that restrict
the width of what we can put inside to 1.5"-too small! Our old batch has
a thinner zipper and such tiny side welds that they're nearly invisible.
I'd like to find something more like those.

Cindy Opitz

Collections Manager

Museum of Natural History

11 Macbride Hall