[Nhcoll-l] 2"x3" zipper polyethylene bags

Rivin, Meredith mrivin at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Wed Mar 5 18:55:44 EST 2014

We use GT Bags.  $15.99 for 1000, 4mil for strength.

http://www.gtbag.com/

Meredith A. Rivin
Associate Curator of Paleontology

The Dr. John D. Cooper Archaeological and Paleontological Center
(714) 647-2103
http://www.jdcoopercenter.org <http://www.jdcoopercenter.org/>