[Nhcoll-l] Care & Use of Natural History Museum Collections Class--your input requested

Rivin, Meredith mrivin at Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU
Thu Mar 13 17:29:18 EDT 2014

As a snowboarder and rock climber, a little offended.  :-)

Meredith A. Rivin
Associate Curator of Paleontology

The Dr. John D. Cooper Archaeological and Paleontological Center
(714) 647-2103
http://www.jdcoopercenter.org <http://www.jdcoopercenter.org/>