[Nhcoll-l] archival management programs

Dowd, Elsbeth L. efield at ou.edu
Wed Mar 26 09:51:41 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We are looking into options for managing our archives.  One of our staff just attended the iDigBio workshop on digitizing source materials, so we have some great information from all who attended that meeting.  I was wondering if any other natural history museums who weren't involved are also working on this issue, though.  Specifically, is anyone using Archives Space, and if so, do you like it?  If not, what other programs are you using for digital asset management or archival management?

Thanks very much,

Elsbeth

Elsbeth Dowd, Ph.D.
Registrar, Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
efield at ou.edu
405-325-1035