[Nhcoll-l] [AVECOL-L] dried out fluids

A.J.van_Dam at lumc.nl A.J.van_Dam at lumc.nl
Thu Oct 2 03:51:05 EDT 2014

The decision-making model can be found in the download section of the ICOM-CC Natural History Collections Working Group:
http://icom-cc.org/54/document/decision-making-model/?id=268#.VC0AoxaHjf0

Want to show your stakeholders which professionals are involved in conservation? Go to the interactive webpage Conservation: Who, What & Why?
http://www.icom-cc.org/330/about-icom-cc/what-is-conservation/conservation:-who,-what-amp;-why/#.VC0CmhaHjf0

Kind regards,

Dries

Andries J. van Dam | conservator

Museum of Anatomy | Leiden University Medical Center | Building 3 (V3-32)
P.O.Box 9600 | 2300 RC Leiden | The Netherlands
Visiting address: Hippocratespad 21 | Tel: +31 (0)71 52 68356 | E-mail: A.J.van_Dam at lumc.nl<mailto:A.J.van_Dam at lumc.nl>

Scientific associate | Natural History Museum London | http://www.nhm.ac.uk<http://www.nhm.ac.uk/>
Director | Alcomon Company | http://www.alcomon.com<http://www.alcomon.com/>