[Nhcoll-l] Hyperlink correction for SI Safety Manual Zoon link

Kathryn Makos kamakos at verizon.net
Tue Oct 7 12:42:55 EDT 2014

The hyperlink to the Smithsonian's Safety Manual chapter on zoonosis (which
I posted around Sept 23 in response to Becky Desjardins query) became oddly
disjointed in translation to NHCOLL dist list (thank you Jeff Bradley for
pointing this out) so I apologize and offer these 3 suggestions:

(1) I'm trying it again (looks good on this side!)
http://www.ofeo.si.edu/safety_health/docs/safety_manual/pdf%20PRISMout/ch_44
_zoonoses.pdf

(2) Or just copy entire link and insert into browser instead of clicking.

(3) Better yet...go to the shorter link to entire TOC of the Manual since it
really does have a comprehensive set of safety, heath, fire protection,
environmental guidelines.

http://www.ofeo.si.edu/safety_health/Safety_manual/safety_manual_toc.asp

Hope these work!

Best regards,